Lithium battery upgrade Transcend Xplor 221RB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lithium battery upgrade Transcend Xplor 221RB

I have searched all over but I can't seem to find a post addressing this particular unit upgrade. I'd like to find out what charger/controller I need to make the upgrade...I would prefer to make it simple as possible.

Originally posted by springerider View Post
    I have searched all over but I can't seem to find a post addressing this particular unit upgrade. I'd like to find out what charger/controller I need to make the upgrade...I would prefer to make it simple as possible.
    We can help! First, though, please check out the Welcome Letter to New Members (and fill out your signature line). Link here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Next what is needed to give an informed response is the model number of the Power Distribution Panel in your 221RB. According to the Parts Lookup website (link on menu bar above) there's three possibilities. The model number will be on a label just under the cover.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Model Number.JPG
Views:	195
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	90295
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X