Auto Resetable Mini Breaker is bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Resetable Mini Breaker is bad

My electric woes continue. New vacation and a new problem. Yesterday morning we lost all 12v after disconnecting from shore power. With the diagnostic help of a Grand Design cust service rep we found the mini breaker, in the middle, now jumped out, was faulty. No power was passing through. The tech stated this is either a 30 or 50 amp Auto Resetable Mini Breaker, available at any auto parts store. Short term we are able to continue. Before I get in there and take it apart can anyone tell me a part number? And is it 30 or 50 amp? As always, Thanks for your input.

Originally posted by TNFSolitude View Post
    My electric woes continue. New vacation and a new problem. Yesterday morning we lost all 12v after disconnecting from shore power. With the diagnostic help of a Grand Design cust service rep we found the mini breaker, in the middle, now jumped out, was faulty. No power was passing through. The tech stated this is either a 30 or 50 amp Auto Resetable Mini Breaker, available at any auto parts store. Short term we are able to continue. Before I get in there and take it apart can anyone tell me a part number? And is it 30 or 50 amp? As always, Thanks for your input.
    Hmmm...your signature line isn't showing (or it's not set up???? ) so not quite sure what GDRV we're discussing. I should have your trailer memorized but my cranium-capacity is quite limited.

For the 30A or 50A question, the component itself should be marked with an identifier (might need a magnifying glass once it's removed). If there's a question always go smaller (30A).
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

OK, that is odd, 369RL, titled as a '14 but built May, 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by TNFSolitude View Post
        OK, that is odd, 369RL, titled as a '14 but built May, 2013.
        It'll be printed on the side once you pull it out. Sounds like it's the one that feeds the DC distribution panel inside the rig. If so I'd think it's a 50A, but check for sure.
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
        2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
        2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Saw this previous post it was a 30. Swapped NP.

Comment

Working...
          X