Is 382WB Prewired for 3rd AC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is 382WB Prewired for 3rd AC?

New here and considering buying GD 382WB, but it only has 2 ACs. Was wondering if this model is prewired and I can just add the 3rd? Attached is current breaker panel. Thoughts? Thx in advance!
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Moneyslinger View Post
    New here and considering buying GD 382WB, but it only has 2 ACs. Was wondering if this model is prewired and I can just add the 3rd? Attached is current breaker panel. Thoughts? Thx in advance!
    Looking at that breaker panel and the drawings I have access to I would say not. The electrical plan only shows the one, and the ducting plan does not show a connection point for a middle unit. You could probably add one yourself but it would need to be a center dump, it would not tie to the ductwork, and you would need to run electrical to it.

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

It looks like you can order it with a total of 3 AC's, according to the build sheets on the GD main site. Talk to your dealer or call GD Customer Service.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
      X