Thermostat Setting Doesn't Hold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thermostat Setting Doesn't Hold

I need some help me and my wife just sold our home bought a 2022 GD Solitude 380fl-r and there are a few things we don't know and ee could really use some help. Like our thermostat wont come on when we turn it up it goes right back to a lowered setting. Thank ya'll 😊
    Last edited by howson; 12-22-2023, 09:27 PM.

Originally posted by fx4250 View Post
    I need some help me and my wife just sold our home bought a 2022 GD Solitude 380fl-r and there are a few things we don't know and ee could really use some help. Like our thermostat wont come on when we turn it up it goes right back to a lowered setting. Thank ya'll 😊
    Was it in HEAT or an AC mode when the temperature was changed on the thermostat? If set to OFF the thermostat value will not change. (I know this is very basic stuff but you're a new owner..so never know!)

Welcome to the forum.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

In regards to your thermostat question, are you sure it's not switching to displaying the current room temperature? On ours, when you push the up or down buttons, it will display the target temperature, and the value changes based on your input. However, after a few seconds of inactivity, the display will switch to the current room temperature and the display will dim.
      2019 Imagine 2400BH
      2019 F150 XLT Super Crew, EcoBoost, 6.5' box, Max tow package with 3.55 ratio

Comment

Originally posted by fx4250 View Post
        There are quite a variety of thermostats on GDRV rigs. Even the same brand such as a Coleman Mach has a variety of thermostats. Can you please post a photo of your thermostat so we can give you accurate information?

Jim
        Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
        X