Furrion Thermostat Inoperative in 2023 Imagine 2670MK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furrion Thermostat Inoperative in 2023 Imagine 2670MK

2023 Imagine 2670MK. Prepping our coach for the 2024 camping season.

I have shore power (120V / 20A on a dogbone to the 50A RV power cable) connected. Other AC power items (fireplace, microwave, TV) are working. Pressing the mode, fan, and up / down buttons on the thermostat do nothing. I'd expect to see the display cycle thru AC and heat modes.....nothing. No breakers are tripped, and fuses seem OK. Is there a reset mode for this guy to get it back into the game?

Fully understand a 20A service won't be enough for the AC and I would cycle right past that mode. Just trying to understand where the issue is with the thermostat.

Thanks for any insights.

Cheers,
    Steve
    2023 Imagine 2670MK

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
    ...​Just trying to understand where the issue is with the thermostat....Thanks for any insights.
    Did you try to turn it on? The manual states to hold the mode button for 3 seconds.

No idea why it would be off...but try the simple step first?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	125
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	128338

FYI the manual is here: https://lci-support-doc.s3.amazonaws...cd-0005593.pdf

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Isn't the thermostat power 12V DC, most likely pulled from the Air Conditioner Unit? Since the numerals are readable, it would appear that there is power to the thermostat, so just might need to be restarted as howson suggested
      John
      2018 Momentum 395M
      2018 Ram 3500 Dually
      Every day is a Saturday, but with no lawn to mow.

Comment

Originally posted by JBill9694 View Post
        Isn't the thermostat power 12V DC, most likely pulled from the Air Conditioner Unit? Since the numerals are readable, it would appear that there is power to the thermostat, so just might need to be restarted as howson suggested
        I started to go down the rabbit hole of troubleshooting 12vDC (which comes from the Air Distribution Box) but then stumbled across the "On" procedure in the manual. The wiring diagram, in case anyone's interested, is in the thermostat manual. Pasted below showing where the thermostat is in the diagram.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	111
Size:	182.2 KB
ID:	128362
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
        2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

OK...I overlooked the "hold the button for three seconds to turn it on" part. Works fine! Appreciate the help gentlemen! Cheers!
          2023 Imagine 2670MK

Comment

Working...
          X