Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Furrion Air Conditioner and Furnace Thermostat Issue (Yes, Again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the post Howard. Very informative.
    Mike and (RIP Karen)
    2021 2600RB
    2011 Tundra 5.7 DC

Comment

Originally posted by Thorvald View Post
      Thanks for that post Howard! Just finished watching it. My neighbor has a new Imagine XLS with the Furrion and we swear they were complaining about it this summer. I’ll give it a check out tomorrow and see if it is the same issue.

Anyone know the part number of the fixed thermostat that solves the furnace issue? I understand we have to re-locate the sensor to fix the AC issue.
      Since your neighbor has a new Imagine it should have the new thermostat. Look for the small sensor on the bottom. (Pic below was taken in a new Imagine at the National Rally.)

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	238
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	121053
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Just got a 2024 2800bh and has the new thermostats. I have both ac units and both have a thermostat. Is it possible to run the second unit in multi zone? I have also noticed both ducts are together so the room temp in the bedroom is incorrect when the main unit is running pushing cold air through the bedroom intake. I have the manual for the ac but nothing in my kit for the thermostat.

Comment

What we have found with the multiple units is to keep the bedroom unit on "LOW FAN COOL" (non furrion unit) so it keeps the air in the bedrom area circulated back to the main area of the camper. This also helps when sleeping as the unit is not turning on and off.
          Joseph
          Tow
          Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
          Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
          South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
          X