HVAC Opperation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HVAC Opperation

I'm a new owner of a 2021 395M. I have a couple question's regarding operation.

1.) Do i have a heat pump? When selecting heat pump on my One Touch Control Pad it seems that heat does not work. The only way we have been able to heat our Rv is to Select Furnace.
    2.) Main Unit fan control is backwards. High is low speed and Low is high speed so in Auto the unit will not shut down when set point is reached. How can i solve this?

Originally posted by Leongmail.comard Puetz View Post
    I'm a new owner of a 2021 395M. I have a couple question's regarding operation.

1.) Do i have a heat pump? When selecting heat pump on my One Touch Control Pad it seems that heat does not work. The only way we have been able to heat our Rv is to Select Furnace.
    2.) Main Unit fan control is backwards. High is low speed and Low is high speed so in Auto the unit will not shut down when set point is reached. How can i solve this?
    What specific model air conditioner is on your unit? There's many possible combinations. If you're not sure take some pictures and post them.

Welcome to the forum, too. Please check out the Welcome Letter to New Members: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Leongmail.comard Puetz Welcome to the family and the forum!

Somewhere in the packet of PPW that you recieved is a build sheet that contains the model and serial numbers for each piece added to your unit. Google the model number to make sure, but the installation and operating instructions should also be in there. Carefully pop the cover and check the wiring against a diagram and see if the leads are transposed. I may be rounding third headed for second, but I wouldn't think that the thermostat would have the "electric heat" option if the heat pump option isn't available.
      Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
      X