Heated Floor??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heated Floor??

Has anyone ever ran into the linoleum raising up when the furnace is running? I know I am looking for an air leak, just looking for a starting point. This in in the kitchen and pretty much affects the whole floor.
    Thanks
    Also not sure if this goes in HVAC or Interior??
    2022 Momentum 397THS-R 12/3/2021
    Traded 2021 Reflection 337
    2020 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW
    Formerly M&K337

Originally posted by M&K337 View Post
    Has anyone ever ran into the linoleum raising up when the furnace is running? I know I am looking for an air leak, just looking for a starting point. This in in the kitchen and pretty much affects the whole floor.
    Thanks
    Also not sure if this goes in HVAC or Interior??
    There are furnace ducts in the underbelly heating the area around the tanks.. Per chance did you seal all the holes around you pluming etc? If you did that there is no room for air flow circulation, so the furnace is could be slightly pressurize the belly area under the floor. Also from what I remember the flooring is only glued along the perimeter allowing it to float.

You might want to give GD a call and ask.

Hope this helps
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

If there is a heating duct that exits bottom of the island that is where I would start. Romove the grates and check inside to see that the duct is taped well and sealed from the flooring.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Yoda Thanks. Have not had a chance to seal anything yet, we just took possession Friday. Traded in our Reflection. Yes the flooring appears to be just glue around the edges.
        Formerly M&K337

Comment

Country Campers We do have ducts under the island. Hopefully we can get a chance to get into it this weekend. That sounds like a good starting point.
          Formerly M&K337

Comment

Working...
          X