Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AC Duct Schematic for 2021 Reflection 31MB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC Duct Schematic for 2021 Reflection 31MB?

I'm working to find the right place to put my cell antenna on the roof. Was wondering if there was a way to get a diagram of where the ducts are located in the ceiling. I have a 2021 Reflection 31MB. Anybody know?
    Thanks!

Welcome to our owners technical forum. When you have a chance, have a look at our welcome post. https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members . This will help you set up your signature and navigate the forum.

If you contact Grand Design Customer Service (info on the right side of the home page of this forum) with your VIN, they will likely send you whatever they have. It will not likely have dimensions, but will give you the ducting "plan". They will require that you not post this drawing on any public website . . . which is why we can't post the drawings here.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

When I pulled the Led finger snapper light off the ceiling to determine if the insulation was wet, I could feel around a bit and easily located the racetrack ducting. You may try the same.
      Joseph
      Tow
      Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
      Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
      South of Houston Texas

Comment

Looking at your ceiling where the ac vents are located this will give you an idea of where the racetrack ducting is from the ac unit. It is not very wide maybe 6" or so and the vent should be centered. The duct will travel from the main ac in the rear to the front ac or roof vent which ever you have.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
        X