Leaky city water connection on 23BHE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaky city water connection on 23BHE

I need to replace my leaky city water connection on my 23BHE. It is in the storage compartment in front of the rv. When I take the screws out I can only pull it out an inch or so and can not pull it out far enough to
    unscrew the connection on the hose for replacement. There is no access in the front bedroom. Can anyone help me? Thank you!!

Rjharley1 -- that's going to be a challenge. From a quick look at a YouTube video I'd attempt to access from inside the passthru.

Click image for larger version

Name:	23BHE Water Connection.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	100994

If you look closely there's three screws...that's where'd I'd start.

Click image for larger version

Name:	23BHE Water Connection 2.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	100995

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by Rjharley1 View Post
      I need to replace my leaky city water connection on my 23BHE. It is in the storage compartment in front of the rv. When I take the screws out I can only pull it out an inch or so and can not pull it out far enough to
      unscrew the connection on the hose for replacement. There is no access in the front bedroom. Can anyone help me? Thank you!!
      Good morning, and welcome to the forum.

I have not worked on that specific panel, but typically you need to get access behind the panel to get to the plumbing. On most units, there is a wall panel at the back of the basement storage area that can be removed to provide access to the valve.

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Thank you both for the replies. I'll take a look at the screws on the panel to see if that will allow me access to the connection. I didn't know the screws were there as they can't be seen from the outside. Hopefully that will give me access. Thanks again!!

Comment

Working...
        X