Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nautilus P1 Rebuild (to get rid of the poly tubing/piping due to leaks) 2017 297RSTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Ted and John, now all I have to do is get the correct materials for the job.

Comment

Wilson, GREAT WORK!
      Question: Why did you not replace the valves with better ones? I think I have rolled a seal in one valve, and when I upgrade I want to replace them.
      Question: Are all the 3 way valves an "L" configuration?

Comment

Originally posted by ChristopherBThomas View Post
        Wilson, GREAT WORK!
        Question: Why did you not replace the valves with better ones? I think I have rolled a seal in one valve, and when I upgrade I want to replace them.
        Question: Are all the 3 way valves an "L" configuration?
        Not sure who you're attempting to converse with? Use the @ symbol and then their forum name to "tag" an individual. Like this: ChristopherBThomas

There's a lot more tips and tricks in the Forum How To channel!

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
        2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

@Lptxtandem,GREAT WORK!
          Question: Are all the 3 way valves an "L" configuration?​

Comment

Working...
          X