Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone the IRVWPC Intelligent Water Pump Controller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone the IRVWPC Intelligent Water Pump Controller?

Sounds like a good idea, and worth the money if it works. Reading manuals and watching videos on their web site shows a company that knows it’s stuff. I may end up being the Guinea pig.

https://www.irvwpc.com/support
    John & Kathy
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    2014 F250 SC SB 6.2

That's interesting. It's making the pump operation replicate the city water supply which is a constant pressure, variable flow system. The rv pump is basically a fixed flow, positive dispacement, variable pressure pump system. Varying the pump speed makes it a variable flow pump. Only pump what you need idea.
    Ted
    2021 Reflection 310RLS
    2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

Originally posted by Jkwilson View Post
      Sounds like a good idea, and worth the money if it works. Reading manuals and watching videos on their web site shows a company that knows it’s stuff. I may end up being the Guinea pig.

Definitely interesting. Look forward to your "real world" review.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I have one on order. Will be interesting to see if it is actually true.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
          I have one on order. Will be interesting to see if it is actually true.

Brian
          Cool! Looking forward to the report, Brian.
          Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
          2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Jared from All About RV's just installed one.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nca1l8JYmoc
            Pat and Karen
            2021 Solitude 310GK, Full Body Paint, Dual Pane Windows, Heat Pump, Slide Toppers, Solar, MORryde 7K IS w/Disc Brakes, Splendide W/D Stacked Pair

Comment

Originally posted by Jkwilson View Post

Great article. Thanks for sharing. I don't really like the on-demand pumps and have even purchased the smart variable speed pumps in the past but they seem to have issues building pressure over time. It's always hard to get all the air out of the lines so I went back to the on-demand style. This controller appears that we can have the ease of the on-demand pump with the smart features of the other style variable flow pump. I'm game to try it! I'm building a sliding cargo tray now for the large storage compartment, so I just need to get this controller installed behind my basement access panel before I map out and finalize all the mounting for that tray.
              Last edited by COReflection; 02-20-2023, 09:46 AM.
              40-year Camping Enthusiast
              2022 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS with tons of upgrades
              2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4 CC LB SRW D-Max 3865 Cargo Capacity

Comment

Working...
              X