Black Tanks Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Tanks Support

OK one more question. When I out the coroplast an insulation back up I plan to span across with the angle iron (coroplast seam). I was thinking of tapping some 1/4" or 5/16" al thread (SS) between the tank support channels and tie it into the angle iron cross member for a center support, Doing this will remove the tank belly and possibly improve drainage for the tanks
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1463s.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	143.3 KB
ID:	110037 Existing twin support tank channels. I wan going to tap the gap for the all thread. Was wondering if that would cause strength issues.

Name:	IMG_1325s.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	140.9 KB
ID:	110038
    This is the channel between the tanks in the above photo. Also in the photo I need to re route the disconnect switch cables (red and black crossing the tank), or remove them as I have other disconnect switches in place.

Name:	IMG_1464s.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	129.2 KB
ID:	110039
    Another photo of the double channel between the tanks. I could drill and tap at the center of the weld if that would be better.

Thanks for you thoughts

Keith
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.
Working...
X