Shower hose replacement in solitde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shower hose replacement in solitde

Does anyone know if can get a replacement shower hose for the shower in the solitudes. Only need it to be about 36inches long.

Originally posted by Hodagjoe View Post
    Does anyone know if can get a replacement shower hose for the shower in the solitudes. Only need it to be about 36inches long.
    I would guess that you can get one from the hardware store, Lowes, Home Depot, and such, they are standard ends I believe. Take your hose in and have them match you up with a shorter one.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post

I would guess that you can get one from the hardware store, Lowes, Home Depot, and such, they are standard ends I believe. Take your hose in and have them match you up with a shorter one.

Brian
      Be careful with that. Story time. Bought a shower hose from Lowe's, (nice chrome pretty thing) installed it and off we went. Wife gets ready to take a shower after a couple days on the road. NO, water flow, at, all from the shower head. Shoot. Next day hit an RV store and get a hose from them. Install it in the parking lot, test it, we're going to have showers tonight. Apparently the hose with a centered hole for the water does, NOT, interact with the side hole that supplies water to the hose from the shower facet. Learning experience.
      Grand Design Imagine 2450RL 2020 born 7/2019
      TV - 2007 Toyota Tundra 5.7 4X4 Limited w/Towing PKG under 30K miles, hanger queen until now

Comment

Mines available snce I bought an oxygenetics shower head. Were are you located?
        Blair & Shelly
        2021 Reflection 31MB
        2019 Superduty Platinum 6.7
        Manitoba Canada

Comment

Working...
        X