Keep the junk out of the grey tank!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep the junk out of the grey tank!

I have this same strainer in the house as it came with the sink when I put it in my kitchen. It stops alot from going down the drain and figure why not in the trailer as you don't want that stuff in the grey tank.

Anyway thought I would share with others incase there was interest..................Mine is a Kraus brand.
    Attached Files
    Blair & Shelly
    2021 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Superduty Platinum 6.7
    Manitoba Canada

That looks like the smallest shrimp boil basket, maybe hold 1 or 2 shrimp, depending on size. Great idea nonetheless.
    Craig & Theresa
    2022 Ford F350, SRW, CCSB, 7.3L, 4.30 rear axle, Lariat Ultimate, 4x4, Ford Pro Trailer Backup Assist, factory gooseneck 5th wheel prep package
    New to us 2021 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS using a B&W Companion slider hitch

Comment

03Griz -- totally agree. I use a "Tubshroom" that was on an impulse purchased from Ace Hardware. Works great! Full story here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...-a-mini-review
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

We had problems with the bathroom sink plugging up from toothpaste and soap; flat run with small diameter pipe. Installed strainer which has to be cleaned daily, but still better than snaking and plunging.
        John
        2018 Momentum 395M
        2018 Ram 3500 Dually
        Every day is a Saturday, but with no lawn to mow.

Comment

Working...
        X