No announcement yet.

black tank flush check valve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cate and Rob, thanks but the valve is not there. I agree it would make sense.
    I took photos and even used an endoscopic camera. Up, down, sides, nothing but red and blue shower tubes. no black tubes, no valve.
    2018 Imagine 2150RB
    2022 Chevy 2500 Silverado Gas

Comment

LMorganMNx

By RVIA regs, the black tank flush vacuum break has to be above the rim of the toilet. This should be the “band of space” around the bathroom . . . there has to be access somewhere. Could it be behind the mirror/cabinet above the sink? (I am not familiar with your layout, so am just guessing)

Rob
      Cate & Rob
      (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
      2015 Reflection 303RLS
      2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
      Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

LMorganMNx -- an alternative way to figure out the valve's location: start at the black tank flush (water input) connection and follow the black soft hose. At some point it will go up--that's the feed to the valve's input. At the black tank itself will be another black soft hose attached to the sprayer. That is the output from the valve--follow that back, too, and it should be near or at the same location as the feed line.

Unfortunately this does require dropping the coroplast, but it's not too tough of a job.

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Another idea . . . If you connect air pressure to the black tank flush and the vacuum break valve is leaking . . . you might be able to hear hissing air from the valve location.

Rob
          Cate & Rob
          (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
          2015 Reflection 303RLS
          2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
          Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Mystery solved. For my 2018 Imagine 2150rb, the access panel is in the bottom shelf area next to the shower.Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	101
Size:	477.1 KB
ID:	113865
            2018 Imagine 2150RB
            2022 Chevy 2500 Silverado Gas

Comment

Working...
            X