Water line mapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water line mapping

Hello, My trouble started with a leaking flow valve that sends citi water to fresh tank or the rig. The blue control handel stripped and i could not change the directional flow, I purchased a new Valve and had a brilliant idea to just bypass [plug] the tank fill line. I cut a line or 2 due to the fact that i could not manage to cut or remove those pesky ring clamps. My troubles just increased as we had a trip coming up soon!
    Back and forth to the big box for hose, clamps and connectors. I got the water flowing into the rig no leaks, I realized I never snapped a pic. of the layout before i started cutting and I'm now thoroughly confused.
    Can someone point me to a mapping diagram for the pass-through plumbing lines at the water pump winterizing station. I plan on restoring water lines to original set up.
    thank you,

2019 2670MK
    2014 F-150 EcoBoost limited

Flexxx212 -- since your rig is a '19, I'm guessing the Nautilus is a V1. (If you snap a pic and post it here someone will confirm.) If it is, there's lots of information in https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...el-information

Consider, too, reviewing what others have done when rebuilding their panels. Good info here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...odbye-nautilus

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thanks for the info, Howard,
      I'm going to snap and post a pic. after looking through the various links nothing looks like the set up that I have.
      2019 2670MK

Comment

Here is the temp set up I have...inlet and blue directional were temp. moved for trip.
        Not sure what line goes to the pump, which comes from the fresh tank..
        I would like to add better directional.

Thank you.
        Attached Files
        2019 2670MK

Comment

Originally posted by Flexxx212 View Post
          Here is the temp set up I have...inlet and blue directional were temp. moved for trip.
          Not sure what line goes to the pump, which comes from the fresh tank..
          I would like to add better directional.

Thank you.
          Hopefully another Imagine owner with a similar setup will take (or have) a picture of the back setup to share here. The "plan" drawings from GD are not much help with specific routing--they are just general diagrams without specificity.
          Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Flexxx212

In my boredom this morning I did a little searching and found some pics in the following threads that may help you.

Simplest Lithium Install - Grand Design Owners Forums (gdrvowners.com)

water pump location - Imagine - Grand Design Owners Forums (gdrvowners.com)

Brian
            Brian & Michelle
            2018 Reflection 29RS
            2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Thank you, Country Campers, for your time and links. I will dig into them.
              2019 2670MK

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20230624_134940.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	125.6 KB
ID:	115141 Click image for larger version

Name:	20230624_134844.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	110.6 KB
ID:	115142 I have a Imagine 2610 ML but the same panel, I took pictures of the piping for you, Hope they help.​
                Attached Files
                2021 Imagine 2610ML
                2021 GMC Sierra 2500 SLE 4WD Crew Cab Duramax 6.6 liter Diesel Allison Transmission

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20230624_135000.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	115145 Flexxx212 The only difference in panels is the water inlet
                  Attached Files
                  2021 Imagine 2610ML
                  2021 GMC Sierra 2500 SLE 4WD Crew Cab Duramax 6.6 liter Diesel Allison Transmission

Comment

Thank you Soooo much, that is exactly what I've been looking for. our panels are the same, I moved the inlet temporally.
                    2019 2670MK

Comment

Working...
                    X