21g gravity fresh water fill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21g gravity fresh water fill

Our 21g has no gravity fill port. Any ideas on getting water into the fresh water tank? I did fasten a hose and funnel to the hose connection but it did not flow. Seems to me some pressure is needed to force the water into the tank.

Coppertop

Your Nautilus water system has the ability to direct city fill water to the tank or to use the on-board pump to draw water from a container and send it to the fresh water tank. Start with the Nautilus info that came with your trailer. This will tell you how to position the different coloured Nautilus valves to accomplish what you want.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

I know this sounds crazy but what I have looks nothing like the nautilus system

Comment

Good morning Coppertop.

Your 21G should have the Nautilus P2.5 panel. There are detailed instruction in the 21G owner's manual on how to fill your tank. I'm attaching a snapshot of the relevant instruction for accomplishing this task on your unit.

Jim
        Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Hi Jim this is what we have

Comment

I think we missed the nautilus.

Comment

Originally posted by Coppertop View Post
              I think we missed the nautilus.
              Ah-Ha! The nautilus panel came in later versions. You have the original panel. Check out page 94-95 of the attached document. It caught my attention that you need to have a faucet turned on inside to allow air to bleed from the system.

C:/Users/Jim/Downloads/GDRV-MomentumGClass-OwnersManual-Rev0818%20(2).pdf

Jim
              Jim and Ginnie

Comment

But back to your original problem. If you don't have pressure, there's supposed to be a fresh water fill port. If you don't have one, that is another issue we need to look into.

Jim
                Jim and Ginnie

Comment

Hmmm . . . the 21G plumbing parts list does not show anything that looks like or is called a fresh water fill port.
                  GDRV-Megan Megan, can you check into this. Thanks!

Rob
                  Cate & Rob
                  (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
                  2015 Reflection 303RLS
                  2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
                  Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Coppertop can you provide your VIN please?

Comment

Hi Megan our 21g is a 2019. The vin is

Comment

573tm2726k5502840

Comment

Hi, Megan did you discover anything regarding my post using the vin?

Comment

Originally posted by Coppertop View Post
                            Hi, Megan did you discover anything regarding my post using the vin?
                            Coppertop--please use "quote" when responding or "tag" Megan so she knows there's a message waiting. To "tag", use the @ symbol followed by forum name GDRV-Megan. Like this: GDRV-Megan
                            Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

Coppertop--please use "quote" when responding or "tag" Megan so she knows there's a message waiting. To "tag", use the @ symbol followed by forum name GDRV-Megan. Like this: GDRV-Megan
                              Thanks Howard for the tag! I didn't see that the VIN was provided. I just sent an email to our parts department for parts ID on the fresh water fill port. As soon as I have an answer, I'll reply here! Coppertop

Comment

Working...
                              X