Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh Water Tank Failure #2

Hello.

I picked up my new 2023, 27MAV from the repair shop two weeks ago. It was purchased last November. It was in the shop four weeks for a fresh water tank replacement, as the original was falling out and cracked the lines.
    I waited patiently for the new tank to arrive and be installed.

Yesterday, just two weeks after the repair, the other fresh water tank fell out and was dragging on the highway nearly three hours from home. See attached photos.
    I crawled under it beside a busy highway, removed the tank, strapped up the lines and underbelly, and two hours later began the drive back home.

I have never experienced such disappointment and frustration with a purchase in my sixty years. I am incredibly dissatisfied and concerned.

I want a Grand Design engineer to contact me as soon as possible. This Design is NOT Grand.

Totally dissatisfied,
    C. McCleese
    Last edited by CMcCleese; 09-16-2023, 04:37 PM.

Please note that although this forum is owned by Grand Design, they do not staff it or monitor it. It is run by other owners just like you. Our primary focus is owners helping owners. If you need to talk to Grand Design, this is not the correct channel for communication. You can contact customer service at:

574-825-9679 -or- email at:
    customerservice@granddesignrv.com

Make sure you include hour VIN when contacting them.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
      Please note that although this forum is owned by Grand Design, they do not staff it or monitor it. It is run by other owners just like you. Our primary focus is owners helping owners. If you need to talk to Grand Design, this is not the correct channel for communication. You can contact customer service at:

574-825-9679 -or- email at:
      customerservice@granddesignrv.com

Make sure you include hour VIN when contacting them.

Jim
      Thank you for the clarification.

I reached out to Grand Design customer service.

Much appreciated,
      C.

Comment

Working...
      X