Grey Water Tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grey Water Tanks

We have a 2023 390RKR Solitude with 2 Grey water holding tanks. What are the capacities for Tank 1 and Tank 2.

From the drawings that I have access to you have 2-52 gallon grey tanks. This could vary a few gallons either way but should be pretty close.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

We have a 2024 303RLS and I have the same question. Specs say grey water capacity is 87 gallons. How do I find the capacity for Grey 1 and Grey 2? Thanks!
      Richard

Comment

Originally posted by HardtsDesire View Post
        We have a 2024 303RLS and I have the same question. Specs say grey water capacity is 87 gallons. How do I find the capacity for Grey 1 and Grey 2? Thanks!
        Richard
        There are a lot of variables affecting usable tank volume. How the tank is mounted ( these tanks are thin walled and flexible). How far the vent pipe is inserted into the tank (once this is submerged, the tank will not fill any further). Get a garden hose flow meter. Check its accuracy by filling a 5 gallon pail. Fill each tank to where it backs up . . . and you will accurately know your tank capacities.

Rob
        Cate & Rob
        (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
        2015 Reflection 303RLS
        2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
        Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

HardtsDesire - The latest drawing i see for the 303 shows two different sized grey tanks. One is 43 gallons, and the other is 32 gallons. It looks like the smaller tank is for the kitchen. The drawings get updated from time to time, and we may not have the latest. I'm guessing that the tanks have been changed to a larger version.

If you want to pursue the true capacity, you can use a hose to fill the shower, kitchen sink, etc until you see it is full. Then use a five gallon bucket to drain the holding tanks to see what the "real" capacity is.

Click image for larger version

Name:	303.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	130429
          Jim and Ginnie
          2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
          GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
          GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
          X