Electric water heater on 324mbs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric water heater on 324mbs?

Hi - first time out using the plumbing system. I was thinking the water heater would run on electric or gas, but can only seem to get it hot off the propane. Is it propane only or did I miss a step somewhere? The control panel does show a switch for “tank heater” but I think we only have tankless. Any help would appreciated. Thanks.

Tankless water heater is LP only. Not enough power for electric.

Tank heaters are for the storage tanks in cold weather.
    John & Kathy
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    2014 F250 SC SB 6.2

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Jkwilson View Post
        Tankless water heater is LP only. Not enough power for electric.

Tank heaters are for the storage tanks in cold weather.
        That's one reason I like my 2018. It has a real hot water tank and can run on electric so I can save my propane.
        jodilynne516
        One thing that might help you is sit down with the big black GD pouch and go through all of the manufacturer materials, There will be the GD owners manual, and manuals for just about every component in your trailer, Fridge, stove, water heater, furnace, AC unit, awning, and much more. With the supply change issues, just like all of the other manufactures things change and what might have been true on you last unit may not apply to you new one .

Safe travels
        Keith

BTW to help us help you please update your signature line to show year and model of your unit and your TV. The how to is in the welcome letter I believe.
        2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Working...
        X