• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nautilus P1 panel valves

notlost
    notlost

Today, 03:30 PM
    Hello!
    We have returned home with our Reflection 303 RLS. After a slow two day return I needed to winterize the rig because we still have some freezing nights.
    I have the Nautilus P1 panel. I have looked in the nautilus instructions throughout the owners manual and can’t find any guide to what the 5 different levers on the panel control.
    There are instructions that say “bypass the hot water heater when winterizing to avoid WH damage” but it doesn’t tell you what lever (red???) it is or what position it should be in..
    Can anybody tell me what the White, Blue, Black, Red, Green levers corresponded to and what position is open or closed for them.
    My owners manual pg 97 has instructions to sanitize the fresh water system; step 2 reads: “Open the fresh water system gate valve and drain out any water in the tank“
    is this referring to the lever on the P1 panel (White)? What position is open? Or is there an actual gate valve Somewhere underneath?
    “Pg 96 DRAINING THE FRESH WATER SYSTEM: Step 6- “Set the water heater bypass valve to normal (horizontal). Is this the Red lever?
    Hopefully one of you with some experience can help me out or point me to a resource for this information.
    I have spent several days since arriving home reading appliance and owners manuals trying to get fully familiar with the RV but have run into a few stumbling blocks due to my lack of knowledge or vagueness in the owners manual.
    NotLost....confused!

This diagram was created by a user on another forum (NukeBoyt). I can't verify it's accuracy and I don't know if this answers your question but here ya go...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2020-02-29 at 4.25.54 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	836.4 KB ID:	13604
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Grand Design Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, MORryde IS, 1,460w solar and 540ah BBGC3
    2020 Ford F-350 Platinum SRW PSD Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Grand Design Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 Ford F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Grand Design Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Comment

The panel should have the instructions right on it. Here is a video on how to winterize https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Thanks for the diagram! It looks like the Red lever is in fact the WH bypass.

Comment

Country Campers
          thanks that is a helpful link, I should have thought to look at YouTube...

Comment

Here is a copy of the user instruction manual with a winterizing section that has step by step instructions for the entire process Nautilus-P1-User-Instructions.pdf . First time I attached a pdf so hope it works!
            Brian
            2017 Silverado 2500 HD diesel
            2018 Reflection 230RL

Comment

Working...
            X