Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aqua magic toilet in our Transcend 265bh Can I add a sprayer to the toilet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aqua magic toilet in our Transcend 265bh Can I add a sprayer to the toilet?

Can I add a sprayer to the toilet?
    2020 Transcend 265BH

Originally posted by 20speedy View Post
    Can I add a sprayer to the toilet?
    I have no idea...but this video should make you laugh...

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Are you talking about a sprayer to use when cleaning the toilet or a bidet for personal use? If for cleaning the toilet, the shower head and hose in both of our GD fifth wheels would reach over to the toilet to rinse after cleaning.

Rob
      Rob & Laura
      U.S. Army Retired (Rob)
      2012 F350 DRW CC Lariat PS 6.7, PullRite OE 18K
      2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS and disc brakes, solar, BB LiFePO4, DP windows
      (Previously in a 2016 Reflection 337RLS)
      Full time since 08/2015

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

I have no idea...but this video should make you laugh...

Joking aside I put one on our RV toilet last year and love it. Less paper going into the black tank as well as more water going in can only be a good thing. I’ve had them at home for a few years now and without being too gross it’s the cleanest I’ve ever felt.
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
        2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
        2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Working...
        X