Where's the Pump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the Pump?

We just picked up our 2020 240rl about 3-weeks ago too. Very happy with the floor plan - no issues on our first outing .. but trying to learn everything I can about it. Now to figure out where the water pump is and how to access it?
    Fred and Nancy 2020 Reflection 240RL

Originally posted by cross240 View Post
    We just picked up our 2020 240rl about 3-weeks ago too. Very happy with the floor plan - no issues on our first outing .. but trying to learn everything I can about it. Now to figure out where the water pump is and how to access it?
    Welcome to Grand Design's Technical Forum. I moved your post to the Plumbing channel -- hope you don't mind. Someone will be along shortly with an answer to your question, I'm sure!

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by cross240 View Post
      Grand Design is pretty consistent with the mounting location for the water pump on all their Reflection FW models. Every one I've ever looked at is located behind the back wall in the basement. Simply remove the screws on the wall and it should pull right out. The water pump is typically mounted to the floor not too far from the water panel.

BTW, that is sure a nice looking rig in the photo.

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

You will also find plenty other of things to learn about behind that wall. Converter, access to the furnace, access to the back of the Nautilus panel, access to the rear of the hot water heater, and a whole bunch of wires and plumbing that you may want to keep an eye on.

Congrats and welcome to the fun house.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

To add one more thing to check while you there.
          Locate the cables for tv, satellite , cable , check each connection to make sure they are tight. This will improve you channel signals. There are other connections inside you may want to check as well.

Brian
          Brian & Michelle
          2018 Reflection 29RS
          2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
          X