Bathroom Leak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathroom Leak

Has anybody else had a leak under the bathroom sink? Our first time out in our 2020 17MKE we did small enough to be hard to find. Took it in for warranty repair and when I went to get the trailer was told could not find it. Took it out again and it was still leaking. I am taking it back in to get fixed again along with the thermal fuse on the Dometic RM1350 refrigerator.
    Robert & Jeanette
    2023 23LDE
    2018 F-150
    USCG AMT (Ret)

Joe - do you suppose the leak is in the fresh water system or the drain system? Any idea? I had a slow leak under my kitchen sink and it was due to a loose p-trap fitting on the drain. Once I tightened it, it stopped leaking.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
      Joe - do you suppose the leak is in the fresh water system or the drain system? Any idea? I had a slow leak under my kitchen sink and it was due to a loose p-trap fitting on the drain. Once I tightened it, it stopped leaking.

Jim
      Thank you Jim I did manage to find it. It is the factory crimp holding the cold water hose to the fitting attaching it to the faucet. It is very slow but when I laid down and was able to feel around I was able to find it. My wife and friends tell me I should let them fix it since it is under warranty.

Robert & Jeanette
      2023 23LDE
      2018 F-150
      USCG AMT (Ret)

Comment

Working...
      X