Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kitchen Faucet Disassembly (2019 315RLTS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitchen Faucet Disassembly (2019 315RLTS)

The documentation below was created when I was trying to figure out why there was low pressure in my kitchen's faucet. The actual problem was the restrictor (picture at the end). The disassembly process may help someone, though, so posting as an FYI.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Faucet Disassembly v2_Page_1.jpg
Views:	793
Size:	135.4 KB
ID:	43194

Name:	Faucet Disassembly v2_Page_2.jpg
Views:	653
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	43192

Name:	Faucet Disassembly v2_Page_3.jpg
Views:	661
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	43193
    Note: Be very gentle when removing the restrictor. It is easy to push it into the assembly which would make getting it out a lot tougher. The screw I used had a very sharp point so it only took a slight amount of pressure to get it to "bite" into the plastic and pop it out.

Name:	Restrictor.jpg
Views:	650
Size:	126.6 KB
ID:	43191

Attached Files
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Thanks for the information.
    WI-Camper51
    2022 295RL
    2020 F250

Comment

Mine was the same- more or less. I could not remove the aerator from the bottom like my home sink, so I took apart the entire end of the sprayer. It was - pull the key cap off the sprayer switch, snap off the plastic underneath, remove the set screw holding the stainless housing on the sprayer, and then I could remove the cover and see the guts. The bottom half unscrewed, and then I could push out the inner and outer aerator and clean the upstream side.
      2022 Reflection 280RS
      2022 Silverado 2500 Duramax

Comment

I was going to reply to the thread I started but saw this and figured I'd post here. Your writeup was very helpful and I too have the set screw. All went well until assembly but I got it figured out. Pay attention to washer and spacer stack up though. I disassembled mine and had it soaking in vinegar for two days due to a cold front we just had and had other things I was dealing with. Anyway, attached is the whole thing disassembled to give folks ad view of what you would be dealing with.
        Attached Files
        Grand Design Imagine 2450RL 2020 born 7/2019
        TV - 2007 Toyota Tundra 5.7 4X4 Limited w/Towing PKG under 30K miles, hanger queen until now

Comment

Working...
        X