Plumbing diagram for a 2020 Momentum 376THS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plumbing diagram for a 2020 Momentum 376THS

Hello, I am looking for a plumbing diagram for a 2020 Momentum 376THS. I have identified most of the plumbing lines but have an extra line running to the back by the bathroom. I have identified the rear outside spray port, the black flush line, toilet, washer, and sink cold. I have 2 cold lines going toward the shower I am unable to identify. One is most certainly the shower cold but I have no idea what the second line is. All the colds tee off from one line coming through the under belly as well as the hot. There is a separate line coming for the black flush and also a 3rd coming through the under belly that goes alongside the hot and cold for the shower which I would like to identify.

Thanks Kenton
    2020 Momentum 376THS
    2020 F450 4x4 CC
    Kenton & Sherri

Have you identified which is the power fill line for the fresh water tank from the control panel?
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

Yes, the fresh tank is up beside the Nautilus system and that line is visible. there are 3 colds (black flush, main feed and powerfill) entering the underbelly but 4 colds coming out the other end which is where the unidentified line is.

Thanks
      2020 Momentum 376THS
      2020 F450 4x4 CC
      Kenton & Sherri

Comment

Originally posted by skhohl View Post
        Hello, I am looking for a plumbing diagram for a 2020 Momentum 376THS. I have identified most of the plumbing lines but have an extra line running to the back by the bathroom. I have identified the rear outside spray port, the black flush line, toilet, washer, and sink cold. I have 2 cold lines going toward the shower I am unable to identify. One is most certainly the shower cold but I have no idea what the second line is. All the colds tee off from one line coming through the under belly as well as the hot. There is a separate line coming for the black flush and also a 3rd coming through the under belly that goes alongside the hot and cold for the shower which I would like to identify.

Thanks Kenton
        Hi Kenton,
        In the area you identify the only thing that I can find is what the 376TH "plan" shows as an optional exterior shower connection. The "outside shower if equipped" is referenced in the Momentum Owner's manual, too. See https://www.granddesignrv.com/sites/...al-Rev0217.pdf

I can't find any reference to an exterior shower on GD's website as an option.

It looks like in the brochure for the 376THS there's an exterior kitchen? Does that have water?

Sorry can't be of more help...might need to ask GD this question.

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Hello, Thanks for the reply. I have also been able to identify the outside shower (hot and cold) as well as the cold water spray port. The exterior shower is on the Nautilis system and the spray port is run off the main cold feed. I have tried to upload a photo. There is a cold feed that everything taps off for the RV. There are 3 blue Pex pipes coming from below. The main feed supplies the washer and shower in this picture. The Pex with the black line is the black flush but I cant figure out what the 3rd Pex is... Its the one that runs alongside the hot and cold to the shower

Kenton
          Attached Files
          2020 Momentum 376THS
          2020 F450 4x4 CC
          Kenton & Sherri

Comment

I have also sent an email to GD but have not received a response. I will wait for a response from them. The exterior kitchen is not supplied with water

Thanks again
            2020 Momentum 376THS
            2020 F450 4x4 CC
            Kenton & Sherri

Comment

skhohl -- dang, I'm stumped. Looked at every resource I have available to me and I can't figure it out. When GD responds please update this thread with the results.
              Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Comment

Will do.

Thanks for your help
                2020 Momentum 376THS
                2020 F450 4x4 CC
                Kenton & Sherri

Comment

Still no response from GD

Kenton
                  2020 Momentum 376THS
                  2020 F450 4x4 CC
                  Kenton & Sherri

Comment

I'll send a request to our Momentum rep to see if I can get a status on your email and question.

Howard

Comment

Kenton
                      Kenton,
                      I checked with a source at GD and there's no record of your email. I'm sending you a PM with information. Please reply by PM so I know you got this message.

Howard

Comment

Will do

Thanks
                        2020 Momentum 376THS
                        2020 F450 4x4 CC
                        Kenton & Sherri

Comment

Will do

Thanks
                          Hi Kenton,

Did you ever get an answer? I found the line you are mentioning today going up the shower wall then back down to the black tank for flushing. I am guessing GD runs the line up the shower then back to the tank to keep it warm but that is just a guess. I am in the process of replacing all rubber hoses to pex and this one is impossible to access if I keep the line running like it is.

Thx. Marc

Comment

Originally posted by Cook View Post

Hi Kenton,

Did you ever get an answer? I found the line you are mentioning today going up the shower wall then back down to the black tank for flushing. I am guessing GD runs the line up the shower then back to the tank to keep it warm but that is just a guess. I am in the process of replacing all rubber hoses to pex and this one is impossible to access if I keep the line running like it is.

Thx. Marc
                            The black line that goes up to the shower wall is for the black tank flush line. The reason that it goes in this route is so the black tank flush valve and check valve is above the rim of the toilet, built for code. It is not in this position to keep warm. If you remove the shower control you should see the valve and the black line.

Welcome to the Forum and please have a read of our Welcome Letter to New Members

Brian
                            Brian & Michelle
                            2018 Reflection 29RS
                            2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Thanks for taking the time Brian. This is extremely helpful.

Comment

Working...
                              X