2250RK Design of HWH appears to block removal of Anode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ckreef View Post
    We won't be going to the rally and I haven't made our mountain view reservations yet. Will keep those dates in mind.
    Ok good deal. Let us know when you get the new TV and rig.
    Dave and Sue
    2020 GD 2250RK
    2019 F-150 XLT, 5.0, 4WD, SB
    Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55
    GY Endurance, Dexter EZ Flex
    SCPO(SW) USN, (Ret), HP: Tampa Bay ⚓️🇺🇸

Comment

I am all about preventative maintenance, especially since I recently paid the single lady traveling tax ($175 for an "emergency" mobile lock smith visit at 3:30 on a Thursday afternoon after breaking a key off in a cargo bin lock).

I took my Transcend to the local service center (no GD dealer in my area) and they told me there is no PM to do on my HWT, just drain it for storage. It has the 6 gallon Dometic tank. Of course I am back in here, which I really appreciate all the helpful folks in forum.

Does anyone have a video they recommend for the HWT maintenance suggested in this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Subilme View Post
        I am all about preventative maintenance, especially since I recently paid the single lady traveling tax ($175 for an "emergency" mobile lock smith visit at 3:30 on a Thursday afternoon after breaking a key off in a cargo bin lock).

I took my Transcend to the local service center (no GD dealer in my area) and they told me there is no PM to do on my HWT, just drain it for storage. It has the 6 gallon Dometic tank. Of course I am back in here, which I really appreciate all the helpful folks in forum.

Does anyone have a video they recommend for the HWT maintenance suggested in this thread?
        EnjoytheJourney.Life recently posted two videos well worth watching. The first is on the black tank, RV Black Tank Cleaning, Maintenance, Tips & 7 Mistakes To Stop Doing NOW! (not the subject of your post--I'm getting to it!). See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs7YE9hmD7k

The second is RV Water Heater Maintenance & Mistakes Every RV Owner Should Know! by the same gentleman https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56CQRuqpbOc

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I watched the same 2 videos posted by Howard a while back. The gentleman in the video is very informative and seems passionate about what he does. His cleaning of the tank (kinda wish we still had the tank vs on demand) is something everyone should consider.
          Joseph
          Tow
          Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
          Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
          South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
          X