grey water tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grey water tanks

just picked up my 2021 303rls specs say 87 gallon grey water, how much is kitchen and how much is bathroom/shower sink

Originally posted by mullhaupt View Post
    just picked up my 2021 303rls specs say 87 gallon grey water, how much is kitchen and how much is bathroom/shower sink
    The info available to me is dated and with all the variances these days in the builds it's probably wrong, but here's what I think I know.

Bathroom Grey (their spelling, not mine): 43G
    Black: 43G
    Kitchen Grey: 32G
    Fresh Water: 74G

The best way to determine real-world capacities is to hook up a water meter to the city water inlet and fill each tank until it is obviously full.

Click image for larger version

Name:	meter.JPG
Views:	330
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	55823

If you'd like to learn more about this forum's structure and how to navigate around see the Welcome Letter to New Members at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

The info available to me is dated and with all the variances these days in the builds it's probably wrong, but here's what I think I know.

The best way to determine real-world capacities is to hook up a water meter to the city water inlet and fill each tank until it is obviously full.

Click image for larger version

Name:	meter.JPG
Views:	330
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	55823

If you'd like to learn more about this forum's structure and how to navigate around see the Welcome Letter to New Members at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard
      Don’t forget to switch the meter from liters to gallons, when/if applicable.
      Dave and Sue
      2020 GD 2250RK
      2019 F-150 XLT, 5.0, 4WD, SB
      Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55
      GY Endurance, Dexter EZ Flex
      SCPO(SW) USN, (Ret), HP: Tampa Bay ⚓️🇺🇸

Comment

mullhaupt Welcome to the family and the technical forum!
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Originally posted by mullhaupt View Post
          The kitchen grey is 47 and the bathroom shower and sink is 40 for both 303s and 337s built in the last few years. I suspect this also applies to some other models with 87 grey capacities but we would need to verify those. This has been shared here on another thread which I did not take time to find.

Dan
          Dan & Carol
          2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
          2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

​​​​​​
            Originally posted by howson View Post

Lol - the spelling looks fine to me
            2019 Imagine 2400BH
            2019 F150 XLT Super Crew, EcoBoost, 6.5' box, Max tow package with 3.55 ratio

Comment

Originally posted by StephenO View Post
              ​​​​​​

Lol - the spelling looks fine to me
              Looked OK to me too . . .
              Cate & Rob
              (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
              2015 Reflection 303RLS
              2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
              Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

If Im in a long stay I will common the two tanks together, seems like the bathroom would be 47 gall. I just keep a close eye on them and days left when dry camping. Easy to close off the valve I installed and open both tanks to get me through.
                2021 Reflection 303RLS
                2019 Ram 2500 short box 6.4 Hemi
                Anderson ultimate hitch

Comment

Working...
                X