320G Black Water Disposal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 320G Black Water Disposal

What is this lever for? We are assuming it is for emptying the rear black water tank, but is immovable!! The owner's manual is useless :(
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2036.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	64189
    Attached Files

I would agree that it is the rear drain for the waste tank. It may be stuck right there at the end. Being exposed to the elements it would be easy for this to happen. Spray some penetrating oil on the shaft that is connected to the handle and let it soak for a while. You may have to take a pair of vise grips to grab the small shaft attached to the handle and gently work it loose. Be careful though if you break this you will need to drop the coroplast and replace the pull cable.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Gentle, smentle. Vice grips loose about the handle and then a hammer from the back side to beat the cable out of it's sheath. Once cable is out, clean and grease. I've had to do this three times already so the cleaning and grease aren't really that effective. I have the replacement cable and it is on the list for some time in the next 5 weeks' Also plan in attaching a piece of right angle flashing on the support beam and ahead of the handle to cut down on spray from the tires contacting the handle assembly.
      John
      2018 Momentum 395M
      2018 Ram 3500 Dually
      Every day is a Saturday, but with no lawn to mow.

Comment

Working...
      X