344GK geographical location of holding tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 344GK geographical location of holding tanks

Would like to know the positioning of the tanks in the 344GK, e.g. the Black, Grey and Fresh water tanks: are either of the three over the axles? In front of or behind the axles? My question has to do with traveling with liquid and weight distribution.

Hi there. We're having a technical glitch with notifications going to Grand Design employees. It may be a day or two until they can get back to you.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by planojones View Post
      Would like to know the positioning of the tanks in the 344GK, e.g. the Black, Grey and Fresh water tanks: are either of the three over the axles? In front of or behind the axles? My question has to do with traveling with liquid and weight distribution.
      HI planojones ! I am going to see if someone can get me this info as I cannot get in to our system right now due to being off site. As soon as I h ave it, I will post it up for you!

Comment

planojones according to our prints, the black and gray tank are located in front of the entry steps. they are side by side. There is a gray tank that is just behind those, sitting near the entry steps. The fresh water tank is the one closest to sitting over the axles. The BACK of the tank sits at where your middle jack is mounted.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Originally posted by GDRV-Emily View Post
          planojones according to our prints, the black and gray tank are located in front of the entry steps. they are side by side. There is a gray tank that is just behind those, sitting near the entry steps. The fresh water tank is the one closest to sitting over the axles. The BACK of the tank sits at where your middle jack is mounted. Hope this helps!
          Thanks Emily, same question for a 2018 310GK, please.
          Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - Ford F-350 SRW diesel short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Comment

Thanks a lot for the info Emily...pulling with empty tanks is a breeze!

Comment

Originally posted by boyscout View Post

Trying to get the 310 info for you now! Will update as soon as I can!

Comment

Originally posted by boyscout View Post

Black and Gray tank are located near entry steps, just in front of the center jacks.
                Fresh is locates in the center right by the rear jacks!

Comment

Thankyou Emily

Comment

Thank you Emily for the info on 310GK-R. I just took delivery of our new 2020 310GK-R on Wednesday January 15,2020. This kind of information is great to have just in case it is needed.
                    2020 Solitude 310GK-R (Gypsy) vin #573FS3622L9905461. 2017 Ram 3500 6.7 Cummins diesel DRW 6 speed auto, 3:42 gears ( Big Red )

Comment

Working...
                    X