Leak Under Camper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cate&Rob View Post

StephenO . . . This makes sense because the barbed fitting designed for the braided hose has sharper rings to bite into the hose.

Rob
    Rob,

I wonder if a screw type hose clamp would be better for the improper vinyl to PEX fitting than a PEX clamp? The hose clamp could be tightened down where the PEX clamp is pre-set and not optimized for vinyl.

A barbed fitting would however be ideal with a screw type hose clamp.

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by scarfile View Post
      Not a major leak, but I noticed about 2 cups of water dripping from mid back area of my XLS 21 and thought after having the outside fridge on during hot weather, that the condensation from it must drain somewhere. Anybody else had this drip?
      I haven't had this drip, but that being said, I am pretty sure the outside fridge on our trailer has a drip tray to catch any condensation and allow it to evaporate. You may want to trace this water and confirm where it's coming from. Just my thoughts.
      2019 Imagine 2400BH
      2019 F150 XLT Super Crew, EcoBoost, 6.5' box, Max tow package with 3.55 ratio

Comment

Thanks, yeah, if it continues, I'll have the dealer check it out. Water leaking and campers need addressed quickly or else lol.. Peace.

Comment

Working...
        X