Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Updates operating or traveling with Furrion On Demand WH in cold weather???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Updates operating or traveling with Furrion On Demand WH in cold weather???

Because Furrion states in their manual not to use the water heater below 38 degrees which makes our 2021 303RLS only a one season 5th wheel, I'm wondering if GD or Furrion has come up with a fix???. GD advertises this and other trailers as 4 season trailers. We have already had problems with the water heater leaking on the way from cold Wisconsin to warmer south Texas this past winter. Lucky for us GD replaced it with a new one, which I installed.
    Here is hoping they come up with a fix before the end of March when we head back home with the possibility of cold temperatures.
    Jim & Dot
    Richfield, WI.
    2021 Reflections 303RLS 5th wheel
    2015 GMC 2500HD Double Cab w/Duramax

Originally posted by Jim-Dot View Post
    Because Furrion states in their manual not to use the water heater below 38 degrees which makes our 2021 303RLS only a one season 5th wheel, I'm wondering if GD or Furrion has come up with a fix???. GD advertises this and other trailers as 4 season trailers. We have already had problems with the water heater leaking on the way from cold Wisconsin to warmer south Texas this past winter. Lucky for us GD replaced it with a new one, which I installed.
    Here is hoping they come up with a fix before the end of March when we head back home with the possibility of cold temperatures.
    Jim--please see Furrion Tankless Water Heater - Important: Please Read at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...nt-please-read

Forum Moderator TucsonJim is in regular contact with senior GD personnel on the topic. When there's something he can release, you can be sure it will be posted ASAP.

I know that other thread is getting long, but in the interest of keeping the conversation centralized I'm going to close this thread. (Jim will post updates in that other thread.)

Thanks for understanding.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X