Leaking tankless water heater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaking tankless water heater

I have 260RD with furrion tankless water heater.. other day, hooked up at campground, an a ton of water came out of tank.. dont know where exactly but behind the front portion and not valves on lower left. i use a pressure regulator but wondering if anybody had this issue or knowledge if water heater has a Pressure valve behind it which could cause this problem
    Last edited by howson; 03-15-2022, 09:44 AM. Reason: Fixed spelling error in title...

Have you been camping at freezing temperatures?

There is a valve behind the water heater panel , I will see if I have a picture.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Johnnd32 I agree with Brian the first thing that comes to mind is if its been cold where you have been at all. Unfortunately one limit of the Furrion water heater is they recommend if you will be in temperatures below 39 degrees. We have had a lot of discussions here about it, I will link the thread below:

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...nt-please-read
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
      2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
      2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

No. Weather was great…I do store it outside under carport.. It is winterized

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnd32 View Post
          No. Weather was great…I do store it outside under carport.. It is winterized
          If it's winterized it might be the valve Brian mentioned. Unfortunately I don't have one so I'm not a lot of first hand help other than to check the obvious drain connection or over pressure valve.

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
          2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
          2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Working...
          X