No announcement yet.

Sewer line stowage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made a storage tube out of a Conduit Storage Kit purchased from Amazon, this was the 6” version. Kit comes with two end caps only one is hinged, a set of U bolts and cross bars for securing PVC pipe. PVC pipe not included. There was a little more work for this than one already made for sewer hose storage but you can make it long enough to fit your needs, also, some of your fittings can remain on the hose ends.
    Retired Tanker Yanker
    2017 F-250 6.7 2019 273 MK - Carlisle CSL 16 225/75 15, MORryde CRE 3000 & center X cross brace, Sumo springs, Andersen Ultimate Hitch 6-Leaf Double-Eye Spring for 4,500-lb Axles
    My your pleasures be many and your troubles be few!

Comment

To compensate for temperature and altitude changes while still maintaining a somewhat sanitary solution with the caps is to drill a 1/8" hole in the camper end cap right in the middle of the cap. Since this cap stays either horizontal or elevated it will still hold any residual wash liquid in the hose. Over time it will also allow the hose to dry.
      Joseph
      Tow
      Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
      Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
      South of Houston Texas

Comment

Originally posted by arjerram View Post
        I just purchased a '22 Imagine and found the stinky slinky doesn't fit in the bumper for stowage. Got any ideas about this? Do you just use a large covered tub and carry it in the basement?
        We had a similar problem with our new 2670mk. Sewer hose didn’t fit because the electric stabilizer jacks, which frankly I didn’t even want, are bolted to the underside of the bumper. The bolt heads prevent the hose from fitting. Ended up going with the valterra tube mentioned earlier. The plus is that my hose is closer to the hook up now.
        Cameron and Wendy, plus Artemis
        2022 Imagine 2670MK
        2022 Ram 2500

Comment

I found this thread from a year ago, thought I’d ask a question or two before going down a long and winding road. We have a 2022 Solitude with bunkhouse and outdoor kitchen. There is one tube under the camper for slinky storage. We ran across a video where others have added a second tube for the storage of the second slinky. Thinking that was a great idea we purchased the Valterra tube through Amazon. It appears the propane hose and connection for the outdoor kitchen is in the way. Has anyone else encountered this problem and if so what is the easiest fix? Buy the tube that holds both hoses?

thank you,

Rick & Debbie

Comment

The storage tube on my trailer would not clear the slide. I added two pieces of 1" square tube to space the storage tube down.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210312_091242.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	136.2 KB
ID:	116174
            Ted
            2021 Reflection 310RLS
            2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

Working...
            X