X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• howson
    replied
    Originally posted by steve gravelle View Post
    Reply to Howson - Because there are many posts about the nozzle/aerator clogging, I removed it from the hose and did not sense any difference in pressure or volume. The low point drains I can find are in the compartment outside with the Nautilus valve. Is there another cold drain I need to find? Very much appreciate your help!
    So to be clear...the only pressure problem is at the kitchen faucet?

Leave a comment:

• steve gravelle
    replied
    Reply to Howson - Because there are many posts about the nozzle/aerator clogging, I removed it from the hose and did not sense any difference in pressure or volume. The low point drains I can find are in the compartment outside with the Nautilus valve. Is there another cold drain I need to find? Very much appreciate your help!

Leave a comment:

• howson
    replied
    steve gravelle -- if it's just the kitchen, another test is to remove the cold water low point drain plug (with water turned off from all sources). The low point (cold) drain is just after the cold water feed to the kitchen. As a precaution turn off the water heater, too, in case it back drains. (Shouldn't...but don't want you to lose a water heater!)

How is the hot water flow from the kitchen faucet?

How about the cold and/or hot water flow from the lavatory sink?

Leave a comment:

• howson
    replied
    steve gravelle -- sorry, I don't understand the comment Removing the nozzle from the valve has no effect.

Is water flow and pressure at every faucet low throughout the camper (regardless of source) or is it just at the kitchen faucet?

Leave a comment:

• Low water pressure, both hot and cold, kitchen only

Our 2020 Solitude S2930has been gradually losing water pressure and volume as we are about at our second anniversary of full timing. Removing the nozzle from the valve has no effect. Same output from our fresh tank and park connection which is about 60 psi. No pressure reducer and no difference with hose filter in place. My thought is to turn of water input and disconnect under sink, have help from my wife to turn on pump to see whether pressure and volume are then OK. I'm thinking faucet but this would give me insight as to exact location. We will appreciate insight and suggestions.
Working...
X