Black tank leak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black tank leak

2020 Grand design Solitude 344GK now has soaked insulation in the belly Took down the corrugated bottom to discover my black tank has a crack Spent two days on hold with grand Design
    What does it take to talk to a Human same thing with the dealer I have extended Warranty .I will put the tank in myself that's not the problem it's getting someone to get a straight answer or at least a part number.

Grand Design has absolutely nothing to do with any extended warranty. You are wasting your time calling them about it.

GD has an excellent parts lookup tool at https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...y/parts-lookup

The dealer who sold you the warranty is your contact point.
    John & Kathy
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    2014 F250 SC SB 6.2

Comment

Scocciante -- Jkwilson has answered your specific question. My post is to comment on your tow vehicle (avatar). Wow! No payload problems with that beast.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

No she Doesn't No Squat at all And went to that page No Black Tanks

Comment

Originally posted by Scocciante View Post

From the link above, here is the section under plumbing that shows your tanks. The one with the sprayer will be your black tank.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 8.17.50 PM.png
Views:	205
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	90160
          Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
          2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
          2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Originally posted by Scocciante View Post
            There certainly is a black tank for your trailer on the site.
            John & Kathy
            2014 Reflection 303RLS
            2014 F250 SC SB 6.2

Comment

Found it Thanks Back to square one need someone to answer a phone

Comment

Scocciante John is right, if you’re looking to use your extended warranty your first contact needs to be with either the warranty company or your dealer. Grand Design does not offer those or have anything to do with them.

Neil Citro
                2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
                2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Working...
                X