Tri-Sliding shower door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tri-Sliding shower door

The middle door acts as if it is off track on 1 side. I can slide it to the locked position but it won’t slide manually. There is a small metal pin with padding on the back that came off. Any clue how to fix on my own? Or better to have someone come to us to fix?

TomQ

If you could let us know what model Grand Design you have that would be helpful.

I have also moved your post to the Plumbing Channel.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Just peeked at my door without really seeing anything resembling a small metal pin with padding, might be tucked up out of sight in the upper track.

If there is a dragging problem, it may be that the door has come loose from the upper roller or rollers, or a roller has twisted or has a flat spot. To access the rollers the cap on the upper track will need to be removed. Whether this is a DYI project or a service call depends on several factors. Comfort level with DYI projects and urgency of repairs among them. As there is no electricity, propane, or plumbing involved in this project I would rate the DYI risk as low. Just make sure to seal everything back up when done.
      John
      2018 Momentum 395M
      2018 Ram 3500 Dually
      Every day is a Saturday, but with no lawn to mow.

Comment

Working...
      X