Water comes out of faucets like soda?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jlawles2 View Post
    OP stated that with 2 hoses attached to the same spigot, he is only getting the issue in the RV. This makes me wonder if it's the hose.
    Hey guys, went home again so when I return there will undoubtedly be more soda lol so I'll test everything suggested and report back with pics and results. I can fairly say for now it's not the hose itself because I actually had to replace the hose already this year due to a leak but the fizz was happening with the first hose too, I was using a Teknor Apex but it was leaking at the end fitting so I swapped it out for a Flexzilla pro. So far no leak issues. So I'm ruling out the hose itself for now. I do have the Y splitter at the spigot but as I said no foam from the second hose I have attached to it so I don't think it's the splitter or the water supply from the camp. Something definitely going on in the RV end of things. I do have a pressure control valve at the inlet to the city water connection of the nautilus I wonder could be a possible cause? It seems to be reading properly and I've set it so a safe level but after reading all the comments I'm analyzing everything I've attached to this thing lol and wondering if maybe it's the valve letting some air in.
    Attached Files

Comment

Danny88

Remove the screen on the end of the faucet at the kitchen sink and draw a glass of water and let it sit and see if bubbles appear, try the bathroom sink as well. You can do this by unscrewing the end and leave it off for this test.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Danny88 View Post

Hey guys, went home again so when I return there will undoubtedly be more soda lol so I'll test everything suggested and report back with pics and results. I can fairly say for now it's not the hose itself because I actually had to replace the hose already this year due to a leak but the fizz was happening with the first hose too, I was using a Teknor Apex but it was leaking at the end fitting so I swapped it out for a Flexzilla pro. So far no leak issues. So I'm ruling out the hose itself for now. I do have the Y splitter at the spigot but as I said no foam from the second hose I have attached to it so I don't think it's the splitter or the water supply from the camp. Something definitely going on in the RV end of things. I do have a pressure control valve at the inlet to the city water connection of the nautilus I wonder could be a possible cause? It seems to be reading properly and I've set it so a safe level but after reading all the comments I'm analyzing everything I've attached to this thing lol and wondering if maybe it's the valve letting some air in.
        Danny
        Just a thought. What is the pressure drop across the regulator? It could be your getting cavitation through it. A way to check is take it off the trailer, add a section of hose to it (to simulate trailer plumbing) and a simple valve and see if you get foamy water out of the end. I also attach my pressure regulator to the source faucet as it saves wear and tear on the hose being over pressurized. You might give that a try too.

Just brainstorming here trying to help.

Keith
        2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Working...
        X