Holding tank specifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holding tank specifications

I know holding tank gauges do not work well. I have a 2018 GD Imagine 2400 BH. I have a few questions. Cannot find in supplied GD books

1. How much volume does ea tank hold. Fresh water, each gray water, black water.
    2. Does one gray tank overflow into the second if the first gets filled.
    . I also wonder if the fresh water tank holds the same volume of the two gray tanks added together because if they do then you never have to worry about therm overflowing as when the fresh tank is empty the total two gray would hold all of its water.

The black tank is 45 gallons, the bath grey tank is 45 gallons, the fresh tank is 45 gallons, the kitchen grey is 37 gallons, according to what I have access to.

So with that if you start with a full fresh tank you should never overflow any of the other tanks, unless you empty the fresh tank into the kitchen grey. The tanks do not overflow into each other from the factory.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by cardo47 View Post
      I know holding tank gauges do not work well. I have a 2018 GD Imagine 2400 BH. I have a few questions. Cannot find in supplied GD books

1. How much volume does ea tank hold. Fresh water, each gray water, black water.
      2. Does one gray tank overflow into the second if the first gets filled.
      . I also wonder if the fresh water tank holds the same volume of the two gray tanks added together because if they do then you never have to worry about therm overflowing as when the fresh tank is empty the total two gray would hold all of its water.
      I know Brian answered your question , but did you try Googling it. (2018 GD Imagine 2400 BH. specifications) came back with numerous results

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...specifications These numbers are slightly different than Brian but close.
      Others
      https://www.rvguide.com/specs/grand-...ne/2400bh.html
      https://www.rvusa.com/rv-guide/2018-...2400bh-tr33302

Whats puzzling is most of the sites show only one gray tank

Now if you ever have the coroplast down the sizes are molded into the tank bottom., Your fresh water tank will hold slightly less than advertised (about 10gl less) as the overflow is on the side near the top and you loose the top inch or so of volume.

Hope this helps
      Keith
      2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Thank You both for the info. Appreciate it!

Comment

So I am putting away the GD book into the info bag my dealer supplied and I glance at the glossy Imagine brochure with all sizes of Imagines and at the bottom of a page is every size available. From 2150 RB all the way to 3170BH ( 11 in all) and low and behold at the bottom of the page is a list of specs for ea one. All Imagines have the same size tanks. 52 fresh, 76 grey, and 39 black. Not in the big book where you would think it would be listed. SMH.

Comment

Working...
          X