Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 31MB Slide Out Issue

Hello to all;
    We have a 2022 Reflection 31MB. The slider will not go in or out equally, it starts fine then inside stops and other side keeps goin then it adjusts. I was wondering if anyone knows where the controller box is?
    Thank you
    Randy

Can you let us know which slide out you are having an issue with?

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

According to my records, all three slides on a 31MB are of the Schwintek variety. My notes show that the Schwintek controller is at the bottom of the vanity (inside).

Jim

Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

They are behind the false wall in the front pass through. On the trailer entry door side.
        Nels & Vanessa
        2022 Reflection 31MB
        2022 Chevy 3500 4x4 SRW Standard Bed Duramax, BW OEM non slider hitch custom 7000 axles w dual panhard rods and G rated tires.

Comment

Hello Randyo,
          We are having same problem with our 2021 31MB. The slide with couch. I tried the resyncing procedure outlined in the owners manual of going out 12 inches and in 5-6 times but didn't solve. Spoke to both LIppert and GD. GD Tech mentioned that the wheels on lower track may not be supporting the slide enough and may need adjustment. He said with slide all the way out check wheels and they shouldn't move and have indentation from wheel on track from supporting weight. I haven't done this yet. I'll post when I check it out next week. Let me know if you find anything. I haven't located controllers yet but they were not under bedroom drawer as mentioned on other site I saw. Will check in passthrough false wall.
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Gertie31MB View Post
            He said with slide all the way out check wheels and they shouldn't move and have indentation from wheel on track from supporting weight.
            Hate to disagree with a GD Customer Service representative, but that is not accurate information. (Maybe I'm misinterpreting?)

Those small (white plastic) v-roller wheels are not meant to carry weight. A Schwintek (what Lippert call an In-Wall Slide-out) is meant to carry weight on rollers attached to the RV's floor (or a slide bar on smaller Schwinteks).

The pic below is a snip from Lippert's online video course (I highlighted that rollers should carry the weight.)

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	96.1 KB ID:	116694

Below is a representation of the floor rollers (typical GD installation).

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	321.5 KB ID:	116695

And just to ensure we're talking the same parts, below is the v-roller. They guide the room, they should not carry weight.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	129.4 KB ID:	116693

Howard
            Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
            X