Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need to find the Schwintek controller in my 2020 reflection 312BHTS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to find the Schwintek controller in my 2020 reflection 312BHTS.

I made the mistake of leaving my bunkhouse slide halfway out, due to lack of space, and now it doesn't even make a sound or try to move in either direction when I push the switch. I'm assuming I damaged the controller or at least need to reset it but I can't seem to find its location to attempt to diagnose it.I have spent hours looking everywhere I can think of with no luck. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. I am also new to this forum and am not completely sure how to use it so any constructive advice on that would also be welcome. Thanks again, Erich
    Thanks, Erich

Hi Erich,

Welcome to our Grand Design Owners Technical Forum.

The Schwintek Controller will be in a main body compartment close to the slide . . . but, I don’t know the 312BHTS well enough to know where. Someone will be along shortly who knows this. In the meantime, try a manual override from the control button. Push it in one direction and then immediately go to the other direction. (Sometimes this works).

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion Rob. I tried as you suggested but still got no response from the switch.
      Thanks, Erich

Comment

Originally posted by erich View Post
        I made the mistake of leaving my bunkhouse slide halfway out, due to lack of space, and now it doesn't even make a sound or try to move in either direction when I push the switch. I'm assuming I damaged the controller or at least need to reset it but I can't seem to find its location to attempt to diagnose it.I have spent hours looking everywhere I can think of with no luck. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. I am also new to this forum and am not completely sure how to use it so any constructive advice on that would also be welcome. Thanks again, Erich
        According to https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...placement-help, the controller is under the outdoor grill drawer in the 312BHTS.

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thanks so much Howard for your insightful help. I located the controller just where you said it was and was able to manually override the system and retract the slide.
          Thanks, Erich

Comment

Working...
          X