No announcement yet.

Slide bulb seals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cate&Rob the can is tight but there is still adjustment on the rod. I am thinking maybe the factory installed the rails wrong. but that's out of my realm of thinking. I am thinking that if I put the slide almost all the way in adjust the rod to bring it in even may work. I have Lippert's slide manual and on pg7 fig. 9 is an adjustment.
    Attached Files
    2018 315 RLTS
    2015 F 250 XLT 4x4 PSD

Comment

colo native

I think you are on the right track. When my slides come in tight against the wall at the top, there is still an inch of space at the bottom and an inch of travel in the drive rod until the can is tight against the frame rail. The last inch of travel pulls the bottom of the slide in tight against the wall. If you don’t have enough adjustment in the nuts positioning the stop can, you will have to move the entire drive rack in to the next set of attachment holes as also described in the attachment to your post.

Rob
      Cate & Rob
      (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
      2015 Reflection 303RLS
      2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
      Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Cate&Rob
        I adjusted the nuts in Fig9 a&b on page 7. the slide is now about the same distance from the sidewall. Now we will see if they tear the blub seals. Before I replace them with new because the blubs seals are costly.
        2018 315 RLTS
        2015 F 250 XLT 4x4 PSD

Comment

Working...
        X