No announcement yet.

Slide out leaking into wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's hard to get good pictures because of the tight spot, so this is the best I can get. I also included the gaps from the inside. Now we are having issues with the dining slide not wanting to go in properly. If I wasn't a guy, I'd be in tears.

Comment

Originally posted by Cory J View Post
      It's hard to get good pictures because of the tight spot, so this is the best I can get. I also included the gaps from the inside. Now we are having issues with the dining slide not wanting to go in properly. If I wasn't a guy, I'd be in tears.
      I'm speechless looking at those pictures. I'd stay away from that dealership's "service" department.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Sent an email to Mr. Clark and Mr. McCarthy. I was amazed on how quick I was contacted. I was informed that they will take it back to factory for repairs, I'm just waiting for scheduling now.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
        X