MidBunk Slide Dimensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MidBunk Slide Dimensions

Hello, looking to buy either the Reflection 367bhs or the Solitude 377mbs (2018-2019) and was wondering if anyone knows the dimensions of the slide in the mid-bunk. We have 2 small children and would like to build/install bunks in the room, but I'm concerned there won't be enough height in the slide. I know the 31MB has bunks, but it is missing other features the other 2 models have that we like.
    Mario, Kirsten, 2 kids, 2 pups
    2019 Ram 3500 Big Horn DRW LB
    GDRV owner coming soon

GDRV-Megan (Solitude) and GDRV-Mariah (Reflection)--can you help out this potential customer?

Howard

kmcutino -- since it is the weekend, please don't expect a response until early next week. (I can get you close length and widths, but not height. Best to get the current dimensions anyway directly from GD to know for sure!)

P.S. If you'd like to explore this forum more, consider reading the Welcome Letter to New Members at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members It's OK you're a "tire kicker". I joined a similar forum almost a year before I bought my 315RLTS to learn, learn, learn...
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by kmcutino View Post
      Hello, looking to buy either the Reflection 367bhs or the Solitude 377mbs (2018-2019) and was wondering if anyone knows the dimensions of the slide in the mid-bunk. We have 2 small children and would like to build/install bunks in the room, but I'm concerned there won't be enough height in the slide. I know the 31MB has bunks, but it is missing other features the other 2 models have that we like.
      for the 377MBS - the slide dimensions are 74-1/4" wide x 59-1/4" tall x 27-1/8" deep

Comment

Thank you both for your help! I greatly appreciate it!
        Mario, Kirsten, 2 kids, 2 pups
        2019 Ram 3500 Big Horn DRW LB
        GDRV owner coming soon

Comment

We have a 2020 377 MBS-R. The INTERIOR width is 72 inches. Tight for someone about 6 ft tall to lie down. The drop-down bunk is very solid. Slide goes out 32 inches. We’re back up north, so can’t take any measurements.
          Doug & Barb
          2020 Solitude 377MBS-R
          2013 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew SB, 2WD, 3.5 EB, Stock Suspension & Michelin Tires
          No, we don’t pull the Solitude, it’s permanently parked on our campsite in SW Fla.
          Previous: Keystone Premier 31BHPR w/Equalizer 1200 WD Hitch

Comment

Working...
          X