Suggestions for upgrades to include with axle replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cate&Rob View Post
    I would like to be able to run different pressures in each airbag to correspond to the side-to-side weight difference in a 303. Currently both bags run at the same pressure. I can see that mod coming next .

Rob
    Hmmm. Two pressure transmitters, on-board air comp, pressure and exhaust solenoids for each side. Some form of HMI.....
    I'll expect pics later this summer.

2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
    2021 303RLS
    Electricians were created because engineers need heroes too...

Comment

For those looking for the endoscope discussion, the posts were moved their own thread here: https://gdrvowners.com/tools-parts-o...recommendation

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Scott'n'Wendy I was thinking Manual fill dump switch like https://www.amazon.com/airmaxxx-Manu...09KYLL188?th=1 and a tank with constant pressure.

Many years ago I saw a car with simplified air ride after he fought the electric valves leaking. He did a small 12V compressor with a 2 gallon tank. Compressor had an auto cut off and a solenoid to de power so it would not run down the battery. Super simple and no more issues.

I know firestone makes a kit for their truck helper bags with a similar switch that also powers the pump.
        Joseph
        Tow
        Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
        Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
        South of Houston Texas

Comment

How much did the Center Point raise your rig? Lippert told us it will raise the rig 2", our 390RK is already at 13'-5".

Comment

Originally posted by Ed & Cathy K View Post
            How much did the Center Point raise your rig? Lippert told us it will raise the rig 2", our 390RK is already at 13'-5".
            Hi Ed & Cathy K . . . sorry I missed this question from quite a while back. (If you have a question for a specific forum member use the @tag, like I did here, and they are more likely to see your post.) But, back to the question . . . there is a lot of variability in how the CenterPoint equalizer is installed. I set mine up to have the same ride height as original. I did add sumo springs which raised ride height by 1/2".

Rob
            Cate & Rob
            (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
            2015 Reflection 303RLS
            2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
            Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Working...
            X