Wires/plug under 295RL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wires/plug under 295RL

I have a new 2023 295RL. Does anyone know what these wires and plug are for hanging from the underbelly? Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by captbob3 View Post
    I have a new 2023 295RL. Does anyone know what these wires and plug are for hanging from the underbelly? Thanks in advance!
    They are an ABS test harness. GD is now tucking them up under the coroplast.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

captbob3

The "Forum Use" channel (where the question was originally posted) is for how to, well, use the forum. Moved your question to the Suspension , Brakes and Tires channel.

If what I just wrote is "greek", please check out the Welcome Letter.

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
      X