Lippert Equaflex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lippert Equaflex?

Has anyone installed the Lippert-279688 Equa-Flex Rubberized Equalizer - Tandem Axle Kit, Heavy-Duty 5,000 to 8,000 lbs or something similar on an 2019 Imagine 2600RB? I'm looking to beef up and smooth out the ride a bit. I would include istaling the wet bolt kits.

Thanks.

KPEC1151

I have moved your post out to its own thread.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

KPEC1151

Grand Design used the Equaflex on many models from approximately 2013 to 2016. It worked well for it's intended purpose. I did a tear down analysis on mine after a couple of years usage. It actually held up pretty well and showed minimal wear after 20,000 miles. One note of caution. It's difficult to determine if the rubber components are worn or damaged with this design. Many owners, including myself use the MorRyde CRE3000 now. It's easier to quickly examine the rubber components on the CRE3000 for wear. Another option is the Dexter EZ Flex which some folks are using.

Jim

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0258.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	146.0 KB
ID:	109915
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Thanks Jim - Appreciate the information. Did you also replace the springs? I assume you installed the wet bolts. Also, I have searched for the wheel base to get the correct set for the 2600RB but cannot find it. I suppose I have to get under and measure - darn!

KMcG

Comment

Working...
        X