Tires choices for MLE22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tires choices for MLE22

We have put a few miles on our 2022 Imagine MLE22 and I noticed my tires are wearing down. The ones that came with the camper are Goodyear Endurance ST 205/75R14.
    I had replaced tires on my old camper with Carlisle tires. However , the company is now called Carlstar.

Does anyone here have any experience with this company?
    I am also open to other suggestions for new tires.

thanks!

silverbuzz

Are the tires worn from use? Are they worn evenly? Just curious as to the mileage you got from the Goodyear tires.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Brian,

The tires are worn somewhat evenly. Perhaps on the entrance side of the trailer , the tires appear to wear slightly more on the inside. When I put the camper in winter storage, I am going to have them check the axles for enlightenment.

silverbuzz

Comment

I have been happy with Hercules tires.
        Bill & Cindy
        2021 Transcend Xplor 221RB
        2021 Nissan Titan Pro4X
        SE Texas

Comment

After an 11 week, trip from Florida to Nevada northern California, Utah to Ohio and back to Florida. At temperatures as high as 115, I'm sold on the Goodyear tires on my trailer.
          Mark

Comment

For the last four years and 18,000 miles, I've successfully used Goodyear Endurance tires. Two of them had broken belts due to the hideous condition of our interstate highways. But they held together and did not blow out like a previous tire I had.

Jim
            Jim and Ginnie
            2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
            GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
            GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
            X