100% USA Made Springs With US Steel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100% USA Made Springs With US Steel

I don't know why I did not remember this place as they fixed a spring issue on my trailer back in the 90's when I lived in Grand Junction. They hand make springs. .I sent an email to them on if they can make steel spring eye bushings, or have them available when making the spring eyes. They actually have a video of how they make the spring eyes.

https://www.alcanspring.com/

Hope this helps

Keith

On edit Alcan just replied.

Keith,
    Thanks for reaching out to Alcan Spring! Unfortunately, we do not have, or make a steel bushing for that application. Our springs have a slightly larger eye and we use a thicker brass bushing, but they do not fit into a standard trailer spring eye.

Mike
    970-241-2655

Last edited by Yoda; 02-19-2024, 12:45 PM.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

If they custom make springs, then they should be able to make the eyes whatever diameter you need (or tell you what sizes they can make) and getting a set of steel bushings should then be no problem. Even if you have to have a set made custom it's a pretty simple operation for a job shop to turn the OD and punch a Hole. Truthfully it's not even 100% critical that they be perfectly concentric for a spring bushing.
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
    X